Turmeric Root Extract 300 mg Turmeric 95% Curcumnoids 100 mg Black Pepper Extract 10 mg, or as per your formula
In bulk, bottle, blister or box
Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.
2 years when properly stored.
Curcumin, a substance in turmeric, may help to reduce inflammation. Several studies suggest that it might ease symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, like pain and inflammation . Curcumin, in short, is derived from turmeric and is a wonderful and natural alternative to a lot of medications. It is often used as a natural food coloring or additive with its own E number–E100. It’s technically a diarylheptanoid which sounds far more complicated than it needs to be. Ultimately, curcumin is a natural health supplement that can easily be incorporated into your diet and lifestyle and which offers a whole host of benefits you might not have thought of.
1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
4. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
5. Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
7. Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer's Disease
8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
10. Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
1. Dietary Supplement & High Concentration. 2. Purity & Potency Guaranteed. 3. Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is involved in manufacturing a wide range of Pellets capsules namely sustained release/ Ready to Fill Pellets & Nutraceutical pellets, which we export all over the world. 4. We can customize orders to suit any of your dietary supplements needs and help you gain competitive advantage in the industry. We will work with you to make sure your supplement is manufactured in the way you desire and with raw materials you prefer.
Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is subjected to Nutrifirst Group, which main business includes investment, finance, Dietary Supplements etc. has been a professional supplier of dietary supplements from Nutrifirst Group with high quality according to GMP guidelines and standards in China since 2001, in different dosage forms including tablets, hard capsules, soft capsules, pellets, premix, granules and powder. Our competitive prices, experience, efficiency, and reliability have won confidence and goodwill among our many customers around the world. Our products are exported to USA, UK, Germany, Czech, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Bulgaria, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, etc.
1. What is the website of your company? www.nutrifirst.cn
2.Where are your products from? All products are from Nutrifirst Group.
3.Which certificate can you provide? GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, BRC, FISHERY REGISTRATION, ETC.
4.What service can you provide? *Contract manufacturing and private label. * Dietary ingredients(Powders and granules) *Premix(Vitamins,Minerals,Herb extracts...) * Tablets,effervescent & Chewable tablets (different shape & size) * Softgels capsules(different shape & size) * Hard Capsules (vegetarian HPMC and gelatin) * Sustained-release pellets formulation * Package(in Bulk,Blisters, Jars,Bottles,Boxes,Sachets and Stick-Packs)
5.What's MOQ? MOQ is different for different product.
6.Can you produce the goods as per our specification? Of course, OEM is available.
7.What is your current production capacities? • Tablets - 1 million/day • Softgel Capsules - 4 million/day • Hard Capsules - 1 million/day • Packaging - 10,000 Bottles/day • Granulation - 6000 Kgs/day • Powder Fill - 5,000 Jars/day • Multi Packs - 5,000 Packs/day