Cranberries are a rich source of several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C.
* Vitamin C. Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is one of the predominant antioxidants in cranberries. It is essential for
the maintenance of your skin, muscles, and bone.
* Manganese. Found in most foods, manganese is essential for growth, metabolism, and your body’s antioxidant system.
* Vitamin E. A class of essential fat-soluble antioxidants.
* Vitamin K1. Also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K1 is essential for blood clotting.
* Copper. A trace element, often low in the Western diet. Inadequate copper intake may have adverse effects on heart health
Productos de belleza naturales Suplementos vitamínicos Extracto de arándano Cápsulas Softgel
- USD 0.01-0.05 / pieza
- Cantidad mínima de pedido：
- 300000 pieza
- 1000000 pieza / De