Vitamin C （ascorbic acid） Collagen Type I，Type II，Type III complex （Bovine & Chicken） Hyaluronic Acid
or as per your formula
In bulk, bottle, blister or box
Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.
2 years when properly stored.
What is Collagen ? & How does it do in your body ?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, accounting for about one-third of its protein composition. It’s one of the major building blocks of bones, skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Collagen is also found in many other body parts, including blood vessels, corneas, and teeth. You can think of it as the “glue” that holds all these things together. In fact, the word comes from the Greek word “kólla,” which means glue.
Here’s a closer look at the four main types of collagen and their roles in your body :
Type I. This type accounts for 90% of your body’s collagen and is made of densely packed fibers. It provides structure to skin, bones, tendons, fibrous cartilage, connective tissue, and teeth.
Type II. This type is made of more loosely packed fibers and found in elastic cartilage, which cushions your joints.
Type III. This type supports the structure of muscles, organs, and arteries.
Type IV. This type helps with filtration and is found in the layers of your skin.
The Benefits of Our Products
1. Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails: Collagen is the main protein that gives our skin elasticity. A collagen boost can help improve hair strength, nail growth and give healthy looking skin.
2. May reduce risk of bone fractures and improve mobility with a supplement that helps give bones & joints their flexibility and boost strength.
3. Look and feel younger by improving the overall health of your skin. Our product reduces marks by maintaining your skin's moisture and elasticity.
Multivitamin Softgel Capsules
1. Dietary Supplement & High Concentration. 2. Purity & Potency Guaranteed. 3. Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is involved in manufacturing a wide range of Pellets capsules namely sustained release/ Ready to Fill Pellets & Nutraceutical pellets, which we export all over the world. 4. We can customize orders to suit any of your dietary supplements needs and help you gain competitive advantage in the industry. We will work with you to make sure your supplement is manufactured in the way you desire and with raw materials you prefer.
Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is subjected to Nutrifirst Group, which main business includes investment, finance, Dietary Supplements etc. has been a professional supplier of dietary supplements from Nutrifirst Group with high quality according to GMP guidelines and standards in China since 2001, in different dosage forms including tablets, hard capsules, soft capsules, pellets, premix, granules and powder.
Our competitive prices, experience, efficiency, and reliability have won confidence and goodwill among our many customers around the world.
Our products are exported to USA, UK, Germany, Czech, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Bulgaria, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, etc.
1. What is the website of your company? www.nutrifirst.cn
2.Where are your products from? All products are from Nutrifirst Group.
3.Which certificate can you provide? GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, BRC, FISHERY REGISTRATION, ETC.
4.What service can you provide? *Contract manufacturing and private label. * Dietary ingredients(Powders and granules) *Premix(Vitamins,Minerals,Herb extracts...) * Tablets,effervescent & Chewable tablets (different shape & size) * Softgels capsules(different shape & size) * Hard Capsules (vegetarian HPMC and gelatin) * Sustained-release pellets formulation * Package(in Bulk,Blisters, Jars,Bottles,Boxes,Sachets and Stick-Packs)
5.What's MOQ? MOQ is different for different product.
6.Can you produce the goods as per our specification? Of course, OEM is available.
7.What is your current production capacities? • Tablets - 1 million/day • Softgel Capsules - 4 million/day • Hard Capsules - 1 million/day • Packaging - 10,000 Bottles/day • Granulation - 6000 Kgs/day • Powder Fill - 5,000 Jars/day • Multi Packs - 5,000 Packs/day