Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.
2 years when properly stored.
CYANOCOBALAMIN is a man made form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is essential in the development of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body. It also helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. This medicine is used to treat people who can not absorb enough vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body's nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak. Two steps are required for the body to absorb vitamin B12 from food.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes.
• It is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in
fatigue and lethargy in the body.
• It helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
• It helps maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and
improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
• It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
• Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer.
1.Where are your products from? All products are from Nutrifirst Group. 2.Which certificate can you provide? GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, FDA,BRC,FISHERY REGISTRATION, ETC. 3.What service can you provide? Contract manufacturing and private label. * Dietary ingredients(Powders and granules) * Premix(Vitamins,Minerals,Herb extracts…) * Tablets,effervescent & Chewable tablets (different shape & size) * Softgels capsules(different shape & size) * Hard Capsules (vegetarian HPMC and gelatin) * Sustained-release pellets formulation * Package(in Bulk,Blisters, Jars,Bottles,Boxes,Sachets and Stick-Packs) 4.What's MOQ? MOQ is different for different product. 5.Can you produce the goods as per our specification? Of course, OEM is available.