Support Digestion Herbal Prebiotic Dietary Fiber Supplement Inulin from Chicory Root
- Model NO. 03391
- Price:US $ 0.01-0.06 / tons
- Minimum order quantity:300000 tons
- Accept Min order:Yes
- Supply Ability:10.0 tons / Month
- Country of Origin:Qingdao
- Product Name:Inulin Capsule
- Origin of Capsule:Gelatin capsule or HPMC capsule
- Ingredient:Inulin 500 mg or as your request
- Size:1#,0#,00# or as your request
- Package:in bulk, bottle, bag or as your request
- Storage:Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.
- Shelf life:2 years when properly stored
- Function:Promote Digestion
- Type:Herbal Supplements
- Dosage Form:Capsules
- Place of Origin:CN;SHN
- Brand Name:Nutrifirst
- Model Number:03391
Origin of Capsule
Gelatin capsule or HPMC capsule
1#,0#,00# or as your request
Inulin 500 mg or as your request
In bulk, bottle, blister or box
Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.
2 years when properly stored.
health. At this point, there is evidence that three prebiotics can provide health benefits: inulin, also referred to as long-chain
inulin; fructooligosaccharide (FOS), a short-chain inulin that's also called oligofructose, and galactooligosaccharide (GOS).
Both inulin and FOS are extracted from chicory root fiber, a natural dietary fiber that is extracted using hot water from a plant
that's part of the dandelion family. GOS is produced from lactose, which is sourced from animals. It also isn't as well-studied as
the other two.
Inulin is also found in smaller amounts in whole wheat and some vegetables and fruits, such as asparagus, garlic and bananas.
Inulin is classified as a prebiotic because of its ability to stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria such as Bifidobacteria.
Increasing the number of good bacteria in your gut can help to decrease the number of bad bacteria that can lead to a variety of symptoms including inflammation and reduced nutrient absorption.
Consuming adequate amounts of inulin can promote bowel health by regulating bowel habits and promoting gut health.
2. Blood Sugar Control
Some animal studies have suggested that inulin fibers may protect or delay type 1 diabetes in mice by modulating the immune response and improving gut health.
3. Weight and Appetite Control
Fiber is the zero-calorie indigestible part of a carbohydrate that helps to keep us full by slowing down the rate at which food empties into our stomach. Inulin, a type of fiber, may also help to control appetite by increasing feelings of fullness.
4. Calcium Absorption
Calcium is an important mineral that has many roles, including, bone and teeth formation, blood vessel relaxation and
constriction, nerve assistance, muscle movement, and hormone balance, to name a few.
Some studies suggest that inulin may aid in the absorption of calcium. This may be of particular importance for people with absorption impairment due to physiological reasons.
2. Purity & Potency Guaranteed.
3. Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is involved in manufacturing a wide range of Pellets capsules namely sustained release/ Ready to Fill Pellets & Nutraceutical pellets, which we export all over the world.
4. We can customize orders to suit any of your dietary supplements needs and help you gain competitive advantage in the industry. We will work with you to make sure your supplement is manufactured in the way you desire and with raw materials you prefer.
Our competitive prices, experience, efficiency, and reliability have won confidence and goodwill among our many customers around the world.
Our products are exported to USA, UK, Germany, Czech, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Bulgaria, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, etc.
1. What is the website of your company?
2.Where are your products from?
All products are from Nutrifirst Group.
3.Which certificate can you provide?
GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, BRC, FISHERY REGISTRATION, ETC.
4.What service can you provide?
*Contract manufacturing and private label.
* Dietary ingredients(Powders and granules)
* Tablets,effervescent & Chewable tablets (different shape & size)
* Softgels capsules(different shape & size)
* Hard Capsules (vegetarian HPMC and gelatin)
* Sustained-release pellets formulation
* Package(in Bulk,Blisters, Jars,Bottles,Boxes,Sachets and Stick-Packs)
MOQ is different for different product.
6.Can you produce the goods as per our specification?
Of course, OEM is available.
7.What is your current production capacities?
• Tablets - 1 million/day
• Softgel Capsules - 4 million/day
• Hard Capsules - 1 million/day
• Packaging - 10,000 Bottles/day
• Granulation - 6000 Kgs/day
• Powder Fill - 5,000 Jars/day
• Multi Packs - 5,000 Packs/day