Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light.
Two years when properly stored.
Amygdalin, also known as vitamin B17, is widely found in the seeds of a variety of Rosaceae plants such as peach, apricot, plum, apple, hawthorn, and alfalfa, especially in bitter almonds, about 2% to 3%. . Amygdalin is an effective ingredient in the traditional Chinese medicine bitter almond. It has become a commonly used anti-cough agent and auxiliary anti-cancer drug in medicine.
1. Antitussive and antiasthmatic effects Amygdalin can be hydrolyzed by the intestinal microbial enzyme or the bitter almond enzyme contained in the bitter almond itself to produce a trace amount of hydrocyanic acid and benzaldehyde, which has an inhibitory effect on the respiratory center and achieves antitussive and antiasthmatic effects.
2. Improving digestive system While amygdalin is decomposed by enzymes to form hydrocyanic acid, it also produces benzaldehyde, which inhibits the activity of pepsin and thus affects digestive function.
3. Analgesic effect The mouse hot plate method and acetic acid writhing method confirmed that amygdalin has an analgesic effect, but is different from morphine analgesic. The benzaldehyde benzoin condensing enzyme produced by the decomposition of amygdalin produces benzoin. Benzoin has an analgesic effect. Therefore, the use of amygdalin in the treatment of advanced liver cancer in China can relieve the suffering of patients, and some do not even need to take painkillers.
4. Anti-tumor effect Studies have shown that amygdalin is a vitamin B17 that has the function of preventing and treating tumors.The anaerobic degradation of tumor cells predominates, and the final product is lactic acid. The acidic environment is beneficial to increase the activity of β-glucosidase, and the amygdalin is decomposed into more benzaldehyde and hydrocyanic acid in tumor cells, which produces selective killing of tumor cells.
5. Reducing blood sugar and blood lipid
6. Regulating immune system Amygdalin can effectively inhibit adjuvant inflammation, enhance the phagocytic function of macrophages, and have the function of regulating immunity.
We can customize orders to suit any of your dietary supplements needs and help you gain competitive advantage in the industry. We will work with you to make sure that your supplement is manufactured in the way you desire and with raw materials you prefer.
Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is subjected to Nutrifirst Group, which main business includes investment, finance, Dietary Supplements etc. has been a professional supplier of dietary supplements from Nutrifirst Group with high quality according to GMP guidelines and standards in China since 2001, in different dosage forms including tablets, hard capsules, soft capsules, pellets, premix, granules and powder. Our competitive prices, experience, efficiency, and reliability have won confidence and goodwill among our many customers around the world. Our products are exported to USA, UK, Germany, Czech, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Bulgaria, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, etc.
Packing & Delivery
1. What is the website of your company? www.nutrifirst.biz
2.Where are your products from? All products are from Nutrifirst Group
3.Which certificate can you provide? GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, FDA,BRC,FISHERY REGISTRATION, ETC.
4.What service can you provide? * Contract manufacturing and private label. * Dietary ingredients(Powders and granules) * Premix(Vitamins,Minerals,Herb extracts... * Tablets,effervescent & Chewable tablets (different shape & size) * Softgels capsules(different shape & size) * Hard Capsules (vegetarian HPMC and gelatin) * Sustained-release pellets formulation * Package(in Bulk,Blisters, Jars,Bottles,Boxes,Sachets and Stick-Packs)
5.What's MOQ? MOQ is different for different product.
6.Can you produce the goods as per our specification? Of course,OEM is available
7.What is your current production capacities? • Tablets - 1 million/day • Softgel Capsules - 4 million/day • Hard Capsules - 1 million/day • Packaging - 10,000 Bottles/day • Granulation - 6000 Kgs/day • Powder Fill - 5,000 Jars/day • Multi Packs - 5,000 Packs/day